Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Things First

Okay, so this is pretty much for me to keep track of what's going on in my stories, and to help potential follows know when I update on Fanfiction.net if they don't get the email. Haha.

So, first a list of stories. That is important. This way I can organize what I'm still working on and what I might trash. Cause honestly some of the stuff I wrote four years ago scares the hell outta me. O.O

Darkened Days and Silver Nights - Yu Yu Hakusho
8/?? Chapters Written
Swallowed In The Dark - Yu Yu Hakusho
3/?? Chapters Written
Blood - Yu Yu Hakusho
4/20ish Chapters Written
Something Stolen - Yu Yu Hakusho
5/?? Chapters Written
Licorice and Lightning - Soul Eater
6/?? Chapters Written


Okay, those are the ones that I've actually started. So not counting the ones that are churning in my head. Lol.
Blood I'm definitely finishing, but I don't know about Swallowed in the Dark or Darkened Days and Silver Nights. I had hopes for them, but they just aren't quite working the way I want them too, and I didn't write them very well. /frowns/ Might scrap those. Something Stolen I have all intentions of finishing (namely because I love the plot line to it) and Licorice and Lightning is right up there with it.
Someone help me! >< I don't know what to do in this situation. Lol.
Okay, I'm going to set up the rest of this blog now. Wish me luck~
~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment