Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Story Updates

Okay, so once again I disappeared off the face of the planet. For a couple months anyway. I haven't really been writing a whole lot though, I've been doing a lot of play practice (until recently). The play is going well, I'm freaking out that we have less than three weeks and way too much to do though. We're not  ready, we're not even close to ready, and I don't know how much we'll actually be able to do because this weekend I go visit my college, and next weekend is the show!
I'm scared that it isn't going to make it. /paces floor/
We have eleven days, and we still have to finish choreographing, learning said choreography, and blocking the show. @-@ Oi, my head hurts from thinking about it. Ugh.
But I have stories on the brain! A new ghost hunt story in working it's way out of the abyss known as my mind, and Licorice and Lightning is slowly worming it's way into there as well. Maybe one day it'll all actually work out onto paper. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment